For those unable to join us in Raleigh for IBMA World of Bluegrass, September 28 – October 1, we are excited to announce virtual access to the week’s events through Swapcard, the same online event platform used for the 2020 event.
Professionals and fans alike can participate through our FREE Virtual Music Pass, Virtual Conference Pass starting at $99 for IBMA members, or Virtual Exhibitor Pass for $299.
IBMA members will receive a separate email with a member passcode to access discounts. If you become a member after September 11, the discount code will be included in your membership confirmation email and the IBMA member portal.
ITEMS OF NOTE:
- Virtual access is automatically included for currently registered IBMA Business Conference in-person attendees and exhibitors.
- In order to familiarize yourself with Swapcard and build out your profile, exhibitors will gain access to our event platform on September 14 followed by attendees on September 21.
- In order to guarantee timely access to the platform, we highly encourage attendees to purchase tickets 24 to 48 hours before the event.
Curated for the ultimate bluegrass music experience, our Virtual Music Pass includes access to streamed performances throughout the week in addition to featured industry events. The Virtual Music Pass includes:
- IBMA Bluegrass Music Awards presented by Yamaha
- IBMA Bluegrass Ramble Official Showcases
- IBMA International Showcase
- IBMA Songwriter Showcase
- IBMA Keynote Address
- IBMA Industry Awards
- IBMA Momentum Awards
- IBMA Town Hall
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- And more!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to licensing constraints, music performances will only air live and will not be available for on-demand viewing.
In addition to all Virtual Music Pass content, the Virtual Conference Pass allows you to connect, discover, and grow with OVER 30 HOURS of professional development sessions, featured presentations, networking opportunities, and more. Sign up today to participate in sessions like:
- Content is King: Connecting with Fans through Social Media
- Start Your Own Podcast
- Everyone is Welcome: Accessibility at Festivals and Events
- The Discipline of Songwriting
- Sustainable Live Events
- And many more!
PLEASE NOTE: Conference content will be available for on-demand viewing. However, due to licensing constraints, music performances will only air live and will not be available for on-demand viewing.
Exhibiting at IBMA World of Bluegrass gives you the ability to showcase your brand and sell products throughout the week in a simple, high-impact way. With the Virtual Exhibit Hall, you can expand your reach to our global audience through a variety of features including:
- Company Information, web links, and branded graphics
- Listing and selling up to 15 products with feature images, descriptions, and prices
- Pre-recorded or live product demos, showcases, and other video content
- Documents, including promotional and marketing collateral, press releases, and one-sheets
- The ability to change out content as needed throughout the week
- Live chat and video calls
- Capturing leads of attendees who have interacted with your virtual booth at any time during our event
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors must be IBMA members to sign up for the Virtual Exhibitor Pass. Join Today
To learn more, please visit worldofbluegrass.org/swapcard